Obituaries Space is available for obituaries of residents and former residents.
• An “In Memoriam” column is available free of charge. Limited to name, mutual number and date of death.
• An obituary with or without photo is available free of charge for the first 250 words. Additional words will be charged at the rate of 20 cents per word. Notices written by the news staff will be free and no more than 250 words.
• Notices from mortuaries and non-GRF members will be printed exactly as submitted and charged at the non-member classified advertising rate, $10.45 for the first 12 words and 20 cents for each additional word.
• Bordered, decorative obituaries and eulogies are available in any size at the prevailing display advertising rate.
• Obituaries may be published as news articles when the person has been a member of the Golden Rain Foundation Board of Directors, or when, in the opinion of the managing editor, the passing of a person is newsworthy to a sufficiently large number of GRF members.
• A “Card of Thanks” section is available in the classified section of the News at the member classified advertising rate, $6.60 for the first 12 words and 20 cents per word thereafter, for persons wanting to express their thanks for help during bereavement, sickness, etc.
Audrey Giero 59
Donal Byrd Jr
Joan Felber 79
Roland Myers 85
Enrique Scopell Gonzalez 91
Alonzo Tillotson 85
Jack Fox 67
John K. Duncan 86
Larry Wilson 63
Gary Karinen 68
Glenda Williams 77
June Scharff 98
Amelia Armistead 92
Frank Wente 77
Tinelius Draughon 20
Families assisted by
with photos attached as .jpg files.