Obituaries Space is available for obituaries of residents and former residents.
• An “In Memoriam” column is available free of charge. Limited to name, mutual number and date of death.
• An obituary with or without photo is available free of charge for the first 250 words. Additional words will be charged at the rate of 20¢ per word. Notices written by the news staff will be free and no more than 250 words.
• Notices from mortuaries and non-GRF members will be printed exactly as submitted and charged at the non-member classified advertising rate, $10.45 for the first 12 words and 20¢ for each additional word.
• Bordered, decorative obituaries and eulogies are available in any size at the prevailing display advertising rate.
• Obituaries may be published as news articles when the person has been a member of the Golden Rain Foundation Board of Directors, or when, in the opinion of the managing editor, the passing of a person is newsworthy to a sufficiently large number of GRF members.
• A “Card of Thanks” section is available in the classified section of the News at the member classified advertising rate, $6.60 for the first 12 words and 20¢ per word thereafter, for persons wanting to express their thanks for help during bereavement, sickness, etc.
Michael Parker 74
Henry Sturm 75
John Burger 95
Eddie Marzette 59
Joycelyn Holden 45
Beatrice Hay 86
Kathryn Hart 84
Mark Mc Konic 75
Gloria Rodriguez 73
Daniel Bumgarner 64
Ronald Corsetti 71
Alice Breul 89
Families assisted by
Obituaries deadline is 4 p.m., Monday, prior to publication.
E-mail Obituary Notices to email@example.com with photos attached as jpg files.
Call 562-472-1276 for more information